10/3/11

Droplets and shivers...and favourite blogs

It's raining again. It is lovely and cosy and I am so thankful to have a roof over my head and to be able to work from home! I'm shivering inside my favourite blue jersey as I watch the droplets of water running down my office window.

I've been reading some of my fave blogs for about two hours. Bliss, especially the pics posted by the various gorgeous and talented ladies. I'm battling to post the links, as I am still learning, but I will, Iwill be able to do it soon! In the meantime I can aknowledge them in my own silly way by simply naming them here: The lovely young cakies Mom, Rubyellen and her newest li'l baby girl Glow. I love reading about their everyday lives and watching her unique way of raising her precious little girls.

I so enjoy Cupcake Couture's blog with her lovely layout, choice of colours and great photos, a very creative and talented young woman. There are many other blogs I absolutely love, but these are two of my current favourites! I will add more fave blogs in due time.


I wanted to publish a stepwise recipe and pics of my version of a Cottage pie to go with today's weather, but I forgot that my camera's batteries are flat! Darn! The very short story of the red vintage saucepan above, which dates from the 1980's will have to do in place of it. It belonged to my late Father in law ~ bless him. He could cook up a storm in a jiffy. I haven't tasted better food than his...ever. The saucepan was passed onto me, a real treasure. I passed it on to my darling dear daughter when she got married in 2010 and she is still using it to this day.

Well, I have to get to the kitchen to start the cottage pie. In between blogging I'm busy making chicken burgers for team Woodnewz...They are always hungry!



1 comment:

  1. Ooooh Cottage pie yum!! And what lucky Woodnewz boys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!