2/14/12

A Steamy Valentine's Day


It is steaming hot and humid today...not at all romantic. You can't look and feel sexy or attractive if the perspiration is running off you in rivulets and your hair is soaked and limp....but as an incurable romantic I had to find some inspiration somewhere, without effort or moving about too much, preferably only by pushing the right buttons.

And the result is...beautiful photos by Lauren from glossaryzine.blogspot.com taken by her at a wedding. Now what is more romantic than a wedding? At the same time you can have a great time without hearts and flowers, or without a beau by your side.

So, Ha P p Y   V a L e N t I n E's day everybody! If you don't have a Valentine, spoil yourself!

I wish you all a sugar sweet...


Berry nice and most enjoyable Valentine's day!
Even if there are no flowers and red hearts...
Listen to some cool music, light a candle or three, relax and enjoy the evening!

I am off to cook. Yes, you read correctly, cook. I am going to spoil my dear Valentine woodnewz.blogspot.com tonight. But first I'm going to pour me some champagne.....cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!